Assessment & Evaluation:
We believe that effective education requires the use of ongoing assessments to determine their students’ ability levels in various academic, social, communication, behavioral, and adaptive skills in order to guide teaching and learning. In the realm of special education, this assessment process is absolutely essential to drive instruction and provide information so that effective instructional supports across all domains of learning both in and outside the classroom can be implemented. The PACES staff offers the following comprehensive evaluations/assessments in the following areas:
- Home Assessment
- Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA)
- Social-Cognitive Assessment
- The Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills: ABLLS
- The Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program: VB-MAPP
- The Adaptive Behavior Evaluation Scale-Third Edition: ABES
- The Assessment of Functional Living Skills: AFLS
- Transition Assessment
- College-Readiness Assessment
- Professional Evaluations for OT, SLP, Reading, Academic Achievement, etc.
Please CLICK HERE for the PACES Evaluation Request Form.
For additional information contact Deb Booth at 508-747-6686 x2701 or email@example.com