***PLEASE VISIT OUR DEDICATED COVID-19 PAGE HERE FOR ALL UPDATES IN REGARDS TO COVID-19**
Please be advised that administrators and staff at Pilgrim Area Collaborative are staying informed about the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19).
For the most complete and comprehensive information, please visit the Massachusetts Department of Public Health’s dedicated page on the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Symptoms of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) include:
- cough and shortness of breath, and
- in severe cases, pneumonia (fluid in the lungs).
Although the risk to Massachusetts residents of the novel coronavirus is low, the risk for influenza is currently high. Many of the things you do to help prevent colds and the flu can help protect you against other respiratory viruses:
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Stay home if you are sick.
Click Here for Resources on how to talk to children about the Coronavirus from the National Association of School Psychologists.