PILGRIM AREA COLLABORATIVE
Connecting School – Home – Community
The mission of the Pilgrim Area Collaborative is, in partnership with member districts, to be a resource by providing programs and services that reflect high‐quality, research‐based, best practices for the ever‐evolving needs of the students, families, educators and communities that we serve.
- The community has a responsibility to educate all.
- In honoring and valuing the uniqueness, diversity, abilities, and talents of all.
- All students have the ability and opportunity to learn.
- The community has an obligation to provide the specialized programming that each student needs.
- All students have the right to a safe, secure, and positive learning environment.
- Each student will have a vision for their future.
- We are accountable to the student for assisting them to reach their fullest potential.
- In fostering positive student growth and change.
- In mutual respect, open communication, and collegiality.
The Pilgrim Area Collaborative is dedicated to high quality programming and individualized services that are responsive to the needs of districts by educating students in schools, homes, and communities. Expert resources provide opportunities for building the foundation of success and independence of our students.
CLICK HERE to view our 2023-2027 Strategic Plan.