PILGRIM AREA COLLABORATIVE
The mission of the Pilgrim Area Collaborative is, in partnership with member districts, to be a resource by providing programs and services that reflect high‐quality, research‐based, best practices for the ever‐evolving needs of the students, families, educators and communities that we serve.
- We believe the community has a responsibility to educate all of its children.
- We believe in honoring and valuing the uniqueness, diversity, abilities and talents of all students.
- We believe given the appropriate instructional environment, all students can and must learn.
- We believe the community has an obligation to provide the specialized programming that each student needs.
- We believe all students have the right to a safe, secure, and positive learning environment.
- We believe each individual student must have a vision for the future that they should be able to attain.
- We believe we are accountable to the student, parents, and community for assisting each student to reach their fullest potential.
- We believe an appropriate environment fosters positive growth and change.
- We believe in mutual respect, open communication, and collegiality.
The Pilgrim Area Collaborative is dedicated to high quality programming and individualized services that are responsive to the needs of districts by educating students in schools, homes, and communities. Expert resources provide opportunities for building the foundation of success and independence of our students.