The PACs of Kindness program helps to “pay it forward” by bringing together PAC staff and families to participate in sharing with others through acts of kindness and charity both within PAC and in the greater community.
Some recent examples of paying it forward:
- Periodic collections for the Greater Plymouth Food Warehouse, which serves town food pantries in area South Shore towns
- Hat & Mitten Drive for area Coalition for the Homeless
- Providing holiday gifts & necessities for PAC families in need
- Collection of necessities and small luxuries for U.S. troops stationed in the Middle East
- PAC “Sunshine Fund” provides support for PAC staff facing life events – both serious and celebratory